- Contact Us
- About Us
- Per Minute Conferencing
- Fixed Rate Conferencing
- Pre-Paid Discount Toll Free Conferencing
- Operator Managed Conference
- Local Number Access Conference
- Legal Deposition Conferencing
- Video & Web Desktop Conferencing
- Terms of Service
- Conference Call Blog
- Town Hall Teleconference
- Phone Blast Broadcasting
- SMS Text Blast / Polling
- Computer Fax
- Site Map
Save time and money with the latest and highest quality phone conference call services.
- April 2008 (7)
- May 2008 (7)
- June 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (6)
- August 2008 (6)
- September 2008 (5)
- November 2008 (5)
- December 2008 (9)
- January 2009 (14)
- February 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (12)
- April 2009 (13)
- May 2009 (3)
- June 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (5)
- September 2009 (3)
- January 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (2)
- August 2010 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- March 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (6)
- June 2011 (10)
- July 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (3)
- December 2011 (2)
- January 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (2)
- August 2012 (1)
- December 2012 (5)
- January 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (24)
- April 2013 (4)
- May 2013 (1)
Submitted by lees on Sun, 2011-11-20 10:47
Operator conference calling provides full service management and ahead-of-time professional support for your scheduled audio conference meetings. Unlike on-demand reservationless conferencing services, operators conference calls are set up at least 24 hours in advance. You email us the names of each participant, along with their phone numbers, and our trained operators will call each person and place them into the conference.
Here is a summary of the advantages of using operator conference calling:
1) Your conferees don't have to remember to call into the conference at a certain time. In other words, they don't call us -- we call them.
2) Your conferees are not required to pay long distance costs to call into the conference. Since we call them, they pay nothing.
3) An operator can be available to service your call at anytime to manage all aspects of the call, including muting, lecture mode, and organizing Question & Answer (Q&A) sessions. This is ideal, particularly with Investor Relations calls and other conference calls that include the press.
4) Having a third-party operator call your participants provides the highest level of professional communications and enhances your organization's image and reputation. It conveys the priority and demonstrates the elevated importance you place on the call for your collaboration and presentation.
5) There are no set-up fees to organize a call and no minimum usage is required. There are also no long term contracts and you are under no obligation to continue the services. You are only charged 19 cents per minute, per user, when and if you use the service.
6) Operators can, at your command, control the conference features and options, such as muting individual callers, muting all callers except the presenters, preparing for lecture mode, introducing participants as they enter the conference, compile individual contact data such as names, organizations and email addresses, arrange for recording, transcription and translation services, and provide full reporting for call.
7) Operator managed calls (also known as operator assisted calls) can be conducted at anytime as long as they are scheduled 48 hours in advance. Calls during normal business hours can usually be arranged within 24 hours, and in some instances, can be set up with only 2 hours notice.
Overall, outsourcing operator conference calls can provide your business or organization with a convenient and professional solution to improve communications, collaboration and efficiencies. Give us a call at 877-254-2424. Setting up an account is free, easy and fast.
Click here for more detailed information: Operator Conference Call
Submitted by lees on Sat, 2011-11-19 20:19
Professional conference call services for corporations, businesses and non-profits. Our high-quality conferencing plans are affordable and are designed to meet most every business need -- including toll free 800 conference calling, flat and fixed rate unlimited conferencing, full service operator managed calls, and conferencing with local access numbers.
Across the top of this webpage, you'll see our primary offerings. On each service page, you'll see the various conference rates including a number of free options that come with each service. These options, such as music on hold, can be changed at any time.
Setting up a conference call is easy and can be done in less than an hour. There are no set-up or cancellation fees and no long term contracts. Once you set up your account, you can start a conference call at anytime since our services are "reservationless." There is no need to schedule a conference call with us, since you have your unique passcodes and can access the conference bridge anytime, 24/7. (The only exception is our operator managed conference calls which will require you to give us a list of names and numbers and the time you want us to call each participant and patch them into the conference call for you.)
It has been determined that outsourcing your conference call services and having access to a conference bridge that operated and maintained by a company that focuses on providing excellent service is much more cost effective and efficient than buying your own hardware, phone lines and software. In effect, having a piece of a larger conference bridge is much less expensive than owning an entire conference bridge which will require maintenance contracts, additoinal personal, fixed overhead costs such as phone lines, and may be underutilized much of the time.
That's why most companies and non-profits prefer to retain conference services on a pay-as-you-go basis to compensate for the ebbs and flows of usage. There may be some months when usage is high, and other months when very little phone conferencing is needed. Per use conferencing is accurate, convenient and a very effective way to increase productivity and collaboration among working colleagues, board members, prospects, customers, investors and even the general public for reputational management.
If you are searching for a conference call service that can provide you reliable and dependable access along with full and responsive customer service, we can assist you today. Just give us a call at 877-254-2424 and let us know your particular needs. We'll help you design a program that best meets your requirements and your budget.
Submitted by lees on Thu, 2011-11-17 15:37
You don't need a long term contract to obtain conference calling services. In fact, you can get the best conferencing services on a pay-as-you-go basis, or just month to month.
For some strange reason we've never been able to figure out why large corporations in particular prefer to have contracts with their vendors. They say one reason is to lock in prices and to avoid increases. Another reason is to hold the vendor's feet to the fire when it comes to service standards.
However, there is another whole side to the equation. Vendors love contracts because it locks out the competition and provides the vendors the ability to forecast revenue.
Overall, contracts benefit the vendors much more than they will ever benefit you, the customer. Fact is, rates usuallly go down during the term of normal contract and customers are locking themselves into higher rates, not lower rates. And if you have to get an agreement to receive expected levels of service from a vendor, you may want to think about getting a new vendor. Suppliers who strive for excellence don't have to be held accountable. Rather, they take pride in exceeding their customers' expectations. They underpromise and overdeliver.
There are government agencies that prefer annual contracts because it is something they can budget for and can pay once. Our unlimited usage flat rate conferencing plans are an ideal way to achieve that objective without worrying about sporadic conference call usage. Since there is no timing of conference calls, and users can talk and use the system as much as they like, this is very condusive to an annual contract.
However, annual contracts are more the exception than rule. Yes, they can be easily achieved, but are far from necessary. If you are looking for a conference service without tying yourself into a long term contract, give us a call, or take a look at each of our services across the top of the page and let us know how we can best accommodate your conferencing needs. We stand ready to custom make a program that serves your needs and budget.